MASTER CLASS SERIES ON BEST PRACTICES OF MUSEUM EDUCATION ACROSS EUROPE
SEPTEMBER 13, 2016
Museum Education Center and Network of European Museums Organization (NEMO) will organize master class series on best practices of museum education across Europe for Armenian museum specialists on 13th of September 2016. The master class will be run by NEMO Executive Board Members from 6 European countries.
The master class will be held in Aram Khachaturian Museum on 13th of September from 13.30 pm to 16.30 pm.
- 13.30 – 13.55 – Sofia Tsilidou – Hellenic Ministry of Education and Religious Affairs, Culture and Sports, Greece – Greek museums educational project and projects with schools coordinated by the Ministry
- 14.00 – 14.25 – Siebe Weide – General Director, Netherlands Museums Association – The Dutch Museumcard – how do you do it and what’s the potential?
- 15.00 – 15.25 – Anja Schaluschke – Director, German Museums Association – How to organize working groups on different topics in your association – making professionals work together in Germany
- 15.30 – 15.55 – Margherita Sani – Istituto Beni Culturali Regione Emilia Romanga, Italy – Sharing heritage: How to involve citizens in participatory governance of heritage
- 16.00 – 16.20 – David Vuillaume – Director, Swiss Museums Association – Intergenerational project in Swiss museums involving everybody from school children to elderly people.
- 16.20 – 16.40 – Dragos Neamu, Director, National Network of Romanian Museums – How to organize a Night of Museums that becomes a major social event.
The Master Class will be supported by DVV International Country Office in Armenia, Association of Museum Workers and Friends, Aram Khachaturian Museum and the Embassy of the Federal Republic of Germany in Armenia.